Stronger. Better. Together.
The Ambrose Construct Group was formed in 2022, bringing together almost 100 years of collective insurance repair and restoration experience.
The Ambrose Construct Group combines Ambrose Building (founded 2008), Construct Services (founded 1989), Marshall Restorations (founded 1977), FEN Australia (founded 2001), Xtreme Clean Sanitisation & Restoration (founded 2020) and Scope IT Services, with the assistance of CPE Capital, one of Australia’s most experienced private equity managers. Since inception in 1987, CPEC has completed 84 platform investments and has one of the largest dedicated multi-disciplinary investment teams in Australia.
Our combined depth of experience across insurance building and restoration portfolio specialisations, including national catastrophe response, sets us apart from many insurance service providers nationally.
Our culture is formed on customer and client centric values and is the key to our future growth and success.
Ambrose Construct Group also brings together Australia’s most talented and experienced team, empowered by world class technologies to set a new standard in insurance repair and restoration services.
Together we will deliver best-in-class outcomes for our clients and their insured customers.
We look after people, not just insurance claims!
- Our People – what is important to our clients and customers is what is most important to us – our people. Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we will continue to put our people and our culture at the forefront of everything we do.
- Operational Excellence – together we will deliver the best repair and restoration services in Australia, bar none.
- Our Technology – we have, and will continue to, invest significant time and resources in developing industry leading technologies to create the best-in-class insurance building and restoration platform.
- Our Clients – Ambrose Construct Group services every major insurer in Australia. We are committed to delivering on and exceeding our clients’ expectations across their key performance metrics of claims life cycle, cost, quality and customer experience.
- Our Geographical Coverage – we are excited to be able to deliver Australia’s best national repair and restoration claim experience nationally. Extensive national coverage allows our team to be on standby 24/7 for when an insured customer requires our assistance.
The Group of Companies
Ambrose Building provides insurance building services in QLD, NSW, ACT and VIC through a Supervisor led model, engaging local subcontractors. www.ambrosebuilding.com.au
Construct Services provides insurance building services to insurers in every state and territory in Australia through a network of trade providers and is ISO9001 (Quality), ISO45001 (Safety) and ISO14001 (Environmental) accredited. www.constructservices.com
Collective Trade Services
Collective Trade Services provides in-house painting, carpentry and plastering service
FEN Australia provides restoration services to insurers nationally through the utilisation of a national network of restorers. www.fenaustralia.com.au
Marshall Restorations provides restoration services directly via its in-field technicians to both insurance and non-insurance clients. www.marshallrestorations.com.au
Xtreme Clean was established in 2020 to provide insurance services specialising in water and mould restoration and sewage cleaning, currently delivering best in class response and cost outcomes. www.xtreme-clean.com.au
EnsureFlow is a proprietary workflow software developed by Inserve to manage insurance claims from lodgement to completion. www.ensureflow.com
Scope IT Services
Scope IT is a proprietary scoping software tool which has been developed in-house by Ambrose’s IT team and links directly to the Ambrose ERP delivering best-in-class scoping capabilities for Estimators and Assessors.